Friday, February 1, 2013

Hudson James is 1!

Today, is the day....

My little sweet, cuddly, lamb turns 1!  I cannot express into words how quickly this year has gone by!  Where has the time gone?!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, and again...
You truly have no idea how fast time can fly by until you've become a parent!  It's true!

Little sweetheart, this is what you've been up to:
Your first word: Mama!
second: Dada!
third:  Layla!
fourth: Bye, Bye!
fifth: Duck, duck!
sixth: Eye!
You like to point at everything just like your sister did.  You have 10 teeth and are currently cutting another one :/  You are not walking quite yet, but sometimes you will stand holding onto nothing at all.  You like to be stable so you walk around tables and such holding onto whatever you can.  You pat puppies and are so gentle. You love your doggie sister Gracie!  You sleep in your crib now but do not always sleep through the night.  You are both the most cuddliest child and the strongest child I have ever seen.
You are a Mama's Boy and I eat it up!  I call you my little lamb because when you were a newborn you made sweet little noises that sounded like a lamb.  You love the color red and a red solo cup makes you very excited!  You love rubber duckies and sweet tea! (shame on Daddy!) You eat almost everything!  Some of your favorite foods include a lunchmeat sandwich, BBQ, and homemade mac n cheese!  You love milk and drink from a sippy cup now.  You just weaned from nursing!  Your favorite toy is a little baby piano that is in your room at daycare.  Your favorite teacher is Ms. Dee!  You love to be rocked and sang to.  Lullabies I sing to you:  "Godspeed" by the Dixie Chicks, "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon, "You Are My Sunshine" and more. Oh, and did I mention...
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ONE?!!!!


I Love You!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment